In addition to Market Insider, Project Insights and Home Report, Explorer is a fast, adaptive and interactive data tool for agent partners that enables you to apply advance filters to historical transaction data, and present trends and summaries using easy to understand data representations so you can easily share these analyses with clients during your meetings!
Here’s a step-by-step guide to use Explorer:
1. Login to AgentNet web and click on Market Insights tab, then Explorer.
2. To begin a search, select your preferred date and create a property segment. You may create up to 3 segments.
Note: You can generate data from 1998 onwards.
3. If you select Project, you’ll be able to narrow down your search with filters such as Property Type, Transacted Price Range, Transacted PSF Range, Floor Area Range and Floor Level Range. You can enter your Project Name, or Street Name, or Block Number when selecting your Property Type.
4. If you choose Location, you’ll be able to narrow down your search by Location Type, Transacted Price Range, Transacted PSF Range, Floor Area Range, Floor Level Range and Lease Type. You can add a District or Estate when selecting your location type.
5. You can generate information in graph form for Transactions. The graph shows the trends for the Total no. of transactions and Media transacted PSF. Download the graph by clicking the Download button.
6. If you wish to view Transaction Details, you’ll be able to get information such as Project Name, Contract Date, Property Type, District, Area (sqft), PSF and Transaction Price for the selected segment. Download the table by clicking the Download button.
7. You can also Compare and Contrast information side-by-side across the property segments created. This will display information such as Median transacted PSF, No. of transactions, No. of transactions in Last 3 months, No. of active listings and Median Transaction Value. Download the table by clicking the Download button.
We hope this step-by-step guide is useful to help you harness the full potential of Explorer!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our products and solutions to serve you better and we welcome them. If you wish to leave your feedback, feel free to contact your Account Manager or reach out to our Customer Service at +65 6238 5971 or use the feedback bar that can be found on your AgentNet.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
Other recommended articles: