What’s Project Insights?
In addition to Market Insider and Home Report, Project Insights gives you data on condominiums, where you can check out stack and unit-specific information that could call out opportunities to you and know the number of active project listings on PropertyGuru. Also, filter through important metrics like Seller Stamp Duty (SSD) status and percentage of Net Gain to narrow down units to target for your advertisements like mailers.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to use Property Insights:
- Login to AgentNet web and click on Insights tab, then Project Insights.
2. Select a project you would like to explore and ensure its Block and Transaction Period are entered. You can filter to view project information by Last Transaction Price, PSF, Estimated Price, Estimated Gain percentage or SSD. At any one time, only one type of information can be displayed. Also, view the number of active project listings found on PropertyGuru to know the market competition or identify co-broking opportunities.
What's Estimated Price?
Estimated Price is the market value of a property determined by PropertyGuru’s state-of-the-art algorithm that calculates hundreds of factors including: past transactions, property attributes (e.g. floor area, tenure type, location, proximity to amenities, etc), market supply and demand trends, and much more!
Note: Estimated Price is a powerful starting point to discuss the property’s final price, but still requires your expertise to advise your clients based on their unique circumstances.
What's Estimated Gain?
PropertyGuru’s Estimated Gain formula ensures current homeowners can realistically estimate their true profit (or loss) by accounting for the property’s SSD liabilities.
Estimated Gain = Estimated Price - Last Transacted Price - SSD
3. Results are automatically generated in a table form. Information displayed include Unit, Floor Area, PSF, Last Transaction Date and Value, Current Estimated Price, SSD Amount and Status, Net Gain/Loss and Number of Transactions the unit has gone through.
We hope this step-by-step guide is useful to help you harness the full potential of Project Insights!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our products and solutions to serve you better and we welcome them. If you wish to leave your feedback, feel free to contact your Account Manager or reach out to our Customer Service at +65 6238 5971.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629 (Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
Other recommended articles: