What’s Market Insider?
In addition to Project Insights and Home Report, Market Insider gives you historical sales trends in the market for all residential property types and comes with an array of filters which you can use to get quick data.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to use Market Insider:
1. Login to AgentNet web and click on Insights tab, then Market Insider.
2. To begin a search, select either Condo, Landed or HDB. To start a new search, just click on ‘Reset Filters’ to clear the previous search and re-select the filters. Select Property or Sale Type to refine your search.
3. Narrow down your search to a particular District, Area and Time Period, by selecting these filters from the dropdown menu. Some filters allow you to select more than one option. Results are automatically generated in a graph form. You can find information such as Median PSF, Total Sales Value, Transacted Volume and Top 10 Projects (based on number of transactions), using the search filters applied.
4. PG Exclusive: Compare Median PSF of Actual (Transacted) vs Asking to support you with price negotiations and managing your clients' expectations.
What’s Median Asking PSF?
Median Asking PSF is calculated based on the asking prices of PropertyGuru listings in the same district and property type. With an average of more than 200,000 listings per month, PropertyGuru offers the most accurate insights into homeowners’ expectations.
5. Narrow down your search by Property Type and District to view real time transactions from the last 14 days. Results are automatically generated in a table form. You can find information such as Contract date, Project Address, Property Type, District, Area (sqft), PSF and Price.
We hope this step-by-step guide is useful to help you harness the full potential of Market Insider!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our products and solutions to serve you better and we welcome them. If you wish to leave your feedback, feel free to contact your Account Manager or reach out to our Customer Service at +65 6238 5971.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629 (Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
Other recommended articles: