What’s Market Insider?
In addition to Project Insights and Home Report, we have introduced Market Insider which aims to empower Agent Partners with real-time insights on property sales trends and upcoming projects so you can:
Advise your clients on a property basis the underlying property market trend
Identify business opportunities on a macro level
Here’s a step-by-step guide to use Market Insider:
1. Login to AgentNet web and click on Insights tab, then Market Insider.
2. To begin a search, select either Condo, Landed or HDB, then select either Sale or Rent. Refine your search with the following:
Type of sale, e.g. New Sale, Resale, Sub Sale
Choose your district by clicking on the map. Select more than one district by clicking on ‘Ctrl + Click’ across the map.
Note: The colours on the map indicate the popularity of the district. The darker the colour, the more popular the district.
3. The results will generate in a graph form for Median Transacted PSF Trend, No. of Transactions Trend, Median Transacted Price Trend and Top 10 Projects by Transaction Volume.
4. PG Exclusive: Compare Median PSF of Actual (Transacted) vs Asking to support you with price negotiations and managing your clients' expectations.
What’s Median Asking PSF?
Median Asking PSF is calculated based on the asking prices of PropertyGuru listings in the same district and property type. With an average of more than 200,000 listings per month, PropertyGuru offers the most accurate insights into homeowners’ expectations.
5. Narrow down your search by Property Type and District to view real time transactions from the last 14 days. Results are automatically generated in a table form. You can find information such as Contract date, Project Address, Property Type, District, Area (sqft), PSF and Price.
Click on the ‘Learn More’ button to access more Help Centre resources.
We hope this step-by-step guide is useful to help you harness the full potential of Market Insider!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our products and solutions to serve you better and we welcome them. If you wish to leave your feedback, feel free to contact your Account Manager or reach out to our Customer Service at +65 6238 5971 or use the feedback bar that can be found on your AgentNet.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
Other recommended articles: