What’s Market Insider?
In addition to Project Insights, Home Report and Explorer we have introduced Market Insider which aims to empower Agent Partners with real-time insights on property sales trends and upcoming projects so you can:
Advise your clients on a property basis the underlying property market trend
Identify business opportunities on a macro level
Here’s a step-by-step guide to use Market Insider:
1. Login to AgentNet Web and click on Market Insights tab, then Market Insider.
2. To begin a search, select either Condo, Landed or HDB, then Sale or Rent. Then select ‘Market Trend’ or ‘Only on PropertyGuru’.
3. If you choose ‘Market Trend’, you must complete the following fields:
Type of sale, e.g. New Sale, Resale, Sub Sale
You can choose your district by clicking on the map. Select more than one district by clicking on ‘Ctrl + Click’ across the map.
Note: The colours on the map indicate the popularity of the district. The darker the colour, the more popular the district.
4. You will be able to see information such as:
No. of Transactions
Top 10 Projects by No. of Transactions
5. If you choose ‘Only on PropertyGuru’, you must select Property Type and District.
You will be able to see information such as:
Median Asking PSF
Median Transacted PSF
Difference between asking and actual
Only on PropertyGuru: Compare Median PSF: Actual (Transacted) vs Asking to support you with price negotiations and managing your clients’ expectations.
What’s Median Asking PSF?
Median Asking PSF is calculated based on the asking prices of PropertyGuru listings in the same district and property type. With an average of more than 200,000 listings per month, PropertyGuru offers the most accurate insights into homeowners’ expectations.
6. Generate information in graph view for Transaction Volume Trend: Actual (Transacted) vs Asking (Listings) Comparison for the selected district.
We hope this step-by-step guide is useful to help you harness the full potential of Market Insider!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our products and solutions to serve you better and we welcome them. If you wish to leave your feedback, feel free to contact your Account Manager or reach out to our Customer Service at +65 6238 5971 or use the feedback bar that can be found on your AgentNet.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
Other recommended articles: