Today, data is one of the main factors influencing consumer decision-making and with property seekers having access to data that is just a click away, it is even more so important to leverage timely, relevant and accurate data to build a persuasive sales pitch. Not only can insights from data better support the needs of the customer, but they are also useful to position yourself as the real estate partner of choice for prospective customers.
Staying true to PropertyGuru Partner360 promise to continuously empower Agent Partners with the right means and tools to support and grow your business, starting from 8 March 2021, we are delighted to introduce a new suite of data tools which you can leverage to create winning sales pitches and close more deals.
What types of data tools is PropertyGuru introducing to Agent Partners?
As part of PropertyGuru Partner360 commitment to continuously improve our offerings to serve Agent Partners, starting from 8 March 2021, we are delighted to introduce a new suite of data tools on AgentNet.
They come with real time data compromising of:
What is Market Insider, Project Insights and Home Report?
Not only does Market Insider give you historical sales trends in the market for condominiums and landed properties, but you can also utilise an array of available filters to quickly get data on:
- Median PSF value
- PG Exclusive: Median PSF Comparison: Actual (Transacted) vs Asking
- Total sales transacted value
- Volume of transactions
- Top 10 projects (based on number of transactions)
- Latest transactions from the last 14 days
Check out Market Insider now!
Project Insight gives you data on condominiums, where you can check out stack and unit-specific information that could call out opportunities to you. Also, filter through important metrics like Seller Stamp Duty (SSD) status and percentage of Net Gain to narrow down units to target for your advertisements like mailers. Through Project Insights, you gain access to information such as:
- Number and link to active listings found on PropertyGuru
- Floor area
- PSF value
- Last transaction date and value
- Current estimated price
- SSD amount and status
- Net gain or loss
- Number of transactions the unit has gone through
Check out Project Insights now!
This is where you get access to the most detailed data, so you get a well-rounded and holistic understanding of the property. Get information about the unit and compare it with other units in the same stack, condo or even other condominiums. Explore the area via a map, where you can immediately see all surrounding amenities to help your sale. By applying relevant filters, you can get information such as:
- Current estimated price
- Net gain or loss (after factoring in Seller Stamp Duty liabilities)
- Estimated mortgage
- Mortgage calculator
- Past transactions of the unit
- Transactions of the same project
- Transaction volume trend comparison with other projects in the same town, same district or Singapore
- Median PSF trend comparison with other projects in the same town, same district or Singapore
- Nearby amenities and the number of amenities for each category
- Similar projects and their transaction volume, median PSF and annualised gain
Check out Home Report now!
Do I have access to Market Insider, Project Insights and Home Report?
Starting from 8 March 2021, these data tools will be released progressively to all active PropertyGuru Agent Partners for complimentary access on AgentNet web until 31 July 2021.
Where can I access these data tools?
To access these data tools, login to AgentNet web and click on Insights tab.
You will see these 3 tabs added into your Insights tab.
Are these data tools available on AgentNet mobile application?
These data tools are currently only available on AgentNet web.
How do I use any of these data tools?
To learn more on how to use these data tools, refer to our step-by-step guides below:
Can I download the data?
Currently, the download data feature is not ready, but we are working to make it available for you very soon.
Through these data tools, we hope to be able to empower you with what you need to create winning sales pitches - so you can achieve even more success and close more deals.
Your feedback is important to help us improve our products and solutions to serve you better and we welcome them. If you wish to leave your feedback, feel free to contact your Account Manager or reach out to our Customer Service at +65 6238 5971.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629 (Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
Other recommended articles: