What’s Home Report?
In addition to Market Insider and Project Insights, we have introduced Home Report which minimises the research effort for story telling by empowering Agent Partners with detailed and actionable insights, so you can convince your clients to make informed decisions about the sale of their property.
With over 25 insights, tools and features readily available, Agent Partners are equipped with all the information you need to make property comparisons e.g. across Stack and Floor within a Project/Street and utilise other key indicators such as PSF Value and Volume Trends when comparing across Project, Town, District or Singapore.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to use Home Report:
1. Login to AgentNet web and click on Insights tab, then Home Report.
2. To begin a search, select either Condo or Landed. If you wish to search for a particular Project, select from its dropdown menu. Then, select the Block, Floor and Stack that you’re seeking for.
To start a new search, just click on ‘Reset Filters’ to clear the previous search and re-select the filters.
3. Once you have made your search, you will receive information on Current Estimated Price, Estimated Gain/Loss, Mortgage Calculation and Past Transactions for the project and unit.
4. Subsequently, you will see Nearby Amenities showing you surrounding amenities within the area, such as Groceries, Public Transport, School and Shopping Malls. Map and List view options are available side by side. Set your radius from the dropdown menu to narrow down your area.
5. Get more insights on the selected Project such as its Asking Sale PSF Range and Asking Sale Price Range. Filter by Area Sqft to view the Asking Sale PSF Summaries based on Days on Market (DOM). Results are automatically generated in a table form.
You can find information such as:
Listing Days of Market (DOM)
Note: Days on Market is the number of days a project is listed for sale on PropertyGuru website.
6. For Transactions of the project, you can filter by the Last 30 transactions or by their Annualised Gain.
If you filter by the Last 30 transactions, you will see Contract Date, Block, Floor-Unit, Floor Area, Sale Type, PSF and Price.
Whereas if you filter by Annualised Gain, you will see Address, Floor Area, First Unit Sale and PSF, Latest Unit Sale and PSF, PSF Change and Annualised Gain.
What’s Annualised PSF Gain?
Annualised PSF Gain is a measure of how much PSF has changed on average each year, within first and latest sale time period. The table includes all units that were purchased and kept for more than a year before resold.
7. Next, you will see graphs showing Transaction Volume Trend Comparison. Compare the project with other projects in the Same Town, Same District or Singapore. Select Contract Period to narrow down the period.
8. As you scroll down further, you can apply filters to compare the project’s Median PSF against other projects in the Same Town, Same District or Singapore.
9. Finally, find out information on projects similar to your project. You can filter to display information such as List of Similar Projects (e.g. Project, Property Type, Area, District and Tenure Type), Transaction Volume, Median PSF and Annualised PSF Gain.
What are Similar Projects?
PropertyGuru's algorithm has selected these projects that are the most similar to your project, having considered various factors such as project size, proximity to amenities, amongst other factors.
We hope this step-by-step guide is useful to help you harness the full potential of Home Report!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our products and solutions to serve you better and we welcome them. If you wish to leave your feedback, feel free to contact your Account Manager or reach out to our Customer Service at +65 6238 5971 5 or use the feedback bar that can be found on your AgentNet.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
Other recommended articles: