What’s Home Report?
In addition to Market Insider and Project Insights, Home Report gives you the most detailed data, so you get a well-rounded and holistic understanding of the property. Get information about the unit and compare it with other units in the same stack, condo or even other condominiums. Explore the area via a map, where you can immediately see all surrounding amenities to help your sale.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to use Home Report:
1. Login to AgentNet web and click on Insights tab, then Home Report.
2. To begin a search, select either Condo or Landed. If you wish to search for a particular Project, select from its dropdown menu. Then, select the Block, Floor and Stack that you’re seeking for.
To start a new search, just click on ‘Reset Filters’ to clear the previous search and re-select the filters.
3. Once you have made your search, you will receive information on Current Estimated Price, Estimated Gain/Loss, Mortgage Calculation and Past Transactions for the project and unit.
4. Subsequently, you will see Nearby Amenities showing you surrounding amenities within the area, such as Groceries, Public Transport, School and Shopping Malls. Map and List view options are available side by side. Set your radius from the dropdown menu to narrow down your area.
5. For Transactions of the project, you can filter by the Last 30 transactions or by their Annualised Gain.
- If you filter by the Last 30 transactions, you will see Contract Date, Block, Floor-Unit, Floor Area, Sale Type, PSF and Price.
- Whereas if you filter by Annualised Gain, you will see Address, Floor Area, First Unit Sale and PSF, Latest Unit Sale and PSF, PSF Change and Annualised Gain.
What’s Annualised PSF Gain?
Annualised PSF Gain is a measure of how much PSF has changed on average each year, within first and latest sale time period. The table includes all units that were purchased and kept for more than a year before resold.
6. Next, you will see graphs showing Transaction Volume Trend Comparison. Compare the project with other projects in the Same Town, Same District or Singapore. Select Contract Period to narrow down the period.
7. As you scroll down further, you can apply filters to compare the project’s Median PSF against other projects in the Same Town, Same District or Singapore.
8. Get the latest sales information for all units on the selected project. Filter to view Units on this Stack or Units on this Floor. You will see Floor, Stack, Latest Contract Date, Floor Area (sqft), Latest Sale Price and Latest PSF.
9. Finally, find out information on projects similar to your project. You can filter to display information such as List of Similar Projects (e.g. Project, Property Type, Area, District and Tenure Type), Transaction Volume, Median PSF and Annualised PSF Gain.
What are Similar Projects?
PropertyGuru's algorithm has selected these projects that are the most similar to your project, having considered various factors such as project size, proximity to amenities, amongst other factors.
We hope this step-by-step guide is useful to help you harness the full potential of Home Report!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our products and solutions to serve you better and we welcome them. If you wish to leave your feedback, feel free to contact your Account Manager or reach out to our Customer Service at +65 6238 5971.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
Other recommended articles: