Further delivering on our Partner360 promise, we’re proud to launch the new PropertyGuru Academy – the better and improved version.
- Be empowered with accreditation through Certified Courses
- Stand out from other agents with Certified Profile Badges (coming soon)
- Get the most from your Ad Credits and AgentNet with Basic Partner Training
What’s new on PropertyGuru Academy 2.0?
We understand that in today’s world, it takes more than just a quality sales pitch to set yourself apart. That’s why we developed Academy 2.0, to help you position yourself as a trusted and credible agent through upskilling and showcasing of your certification. As such, we are introducing two new additions to Academy 2.0:
1. Upgrade Your Credibility and Professional Image with Certified Courses
Get qualifications from recognised educational institutions and develop professionally certified skillsets to increase your credibility and enhance your professional image.
2. Improve Your Personal Brand with Agent Academy Certifications
Showcase yourself as a credible and serious property professional in front of property seekers by having a certified badge displayed on your PropertyGuru agent profile and listings.
Which institution has PropertyGuru Academy partnered with, to organise the Certified Courses?
We partnered with Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP) to design this customised series of highly relevant courses - specially for you. Covering a range of topics in Market Forecasting & Investment, Digital Marketing and Managing Clients & Disputes, they are:
- Real Estate Research & Forecasting
- Social Media Marketing
- From Conversation to Conversion: Nurturing Customer Relationships on Digital Platforms
- Common Legal Problems and Methods of Resolving Disputes in Real Estate Transactions
Why should I attend the Certified Courses?
Certified Courses are designed to help Agent Partners attain professionally certified skillsets and qualifications by deepening your knowledge and skills and developing specialisation within functional areas.
Here are 3 reasons why you should sign up for the Certified Courses:
1. Increases your credibility and professional image: so new and current property seekers know they can trust you for their real estate needs
2. Knowledge from a renowned educational institution: NP boasts a high-quality and structured curriculum, so you know what you’re learning matters
3. Get proper understanding of important topics: don’t just scratch the surface; time to truly understand in-depth about topics that matter to your career
Are the Certified Courses open to all PropertyGuru Agent Partners?
Yes definitely! We welcome you to join us!
How much do I have to pay to attend the Certified Courses?
The Certified Courses are eligible for SkillsFuture Credit, which means you can enjoy up to 90%* subsidy and the remaining can be paid with SkillsFuture Credits.
*Singapore citizens above 40 years of age qualify for 90% subsidy; Singapore citizens below 40 years of age qualify for 70% subsidy.
Here are the fees broken down by course type.
Real Estate Research & Forecasting (Basic level)
Social Media Marketing (Basic level)
From Conversation to Conversion: Nurturing Customer Relationship on Digital Platforms (Basic level)
Common Legal Problems and Methods of Resolving Disputes in Real Estate Transactions (Basic level)
Note: Course fee is payable upon acceptance.
Am I eligible to claim the course fees using my SkillsFuture Credits?
All Singaporeans aged 25 years and above are eligible for SkillsFuture Credits.
To submit a claim for MySkillsFuture Credit, you will need to log in to your SkillsFuture Credit account using your SingPass. Please register for SingPass here to set up the 2-Step Verification (2FA) if you have not done so.
How do I register for the Certified Courses?
Registration is easy! Please follow the instructions below:
1. Visit PropertyGuru Academy’s Certified Course page.
2. Select the course you would like to sign up and click on ‘Register’ button.
3. You will be brought to Ngee Ann Polytechnic’s course page. Click on ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed to the registration landing page.
4. You can choose to either ‘Login with SingPass’ or ‘Continue As Guest’.
If you choose to ‘Login with SingPass’, you can login with either ‘SingPass Mobile’ or ‘Password Login’.
For ‘SingPass Mobile login’,
- You must have the SingPass Mobile App downloaded on your mobile device.
- Open the App and use the ‘Scan’ function to scan the QR code.
For ‘Password Login’,
- Enter your SingPass ID and Password.
- Then, verify your login via ‘SingPass Mobile App’, ‘SMS OTP’ or ‘Face Verification’.
Regardless of the chosen registration method, you will be led to the same registration form.
Complete the entire registration form and click on ‘Next’ button.
Then, read through the full Terms and Conditions before checking the box, “*I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.”
Finally, click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the registration.
What can I get if I complete the Certified Courses?
Once you have completed the minimum number of courses, your PropertyGuru Agent Profile will have a certified badge prominently displayed for all 5 million monthly visitors on PropertyGuru Singapore. These certified badges would help to boost your personal branding and position yourself as a property agent who is active, credible, relevant and worthy of their trust. This will be coming soon in 2021.
Would I be awarded CPD credits upon completing any of the Certified Courses?
Yes, selected courses are eligible for CPD credits.
If you complete the course, Real Estate Research & Forecasting (Basic level), you will be awarded 4 CPD credits under Professional Competency CPD courses. Read up FAQs on CPD.
What if I am unable to complete a Certified Course?
The Certified Courses are designed to help our Agent Partners perform at the highest level of professionalism and competency and we want to help Agent Partners who have invested in upgrading yourselves get the public recognition you deserve. As such, we would strongly encourage all Agent Partners to complete the courses that you have signed up for.
In the event that you’re unable to complete a Certified Course, you would lose the opportunity to be awarded a certified badge on your PropertyGuru Agent Profile. A certified badge can help to elevate your credibility to 5 million monthly visitors on PropertyGuru Singapore and set yourself apart on personal branding.
Besides the Certified Courses, what other resources are available for PropertyGuru Agent Partners?
As our valued PropertyGuru Agent Partner, you can also benefit from the following support from PropertyGuru Academy:
Get the most from your Ad Credits and AgentNet with Basic Partner Training
Suitable for both new and current Agent Partners, these training are designed to make sure you:
- Earn the highest ROI on your PropertyGuru investment by getting more value out of your AgentNet and other tools
- Get introduced to relevant skillsets in the industry
Giving Your Support & Resources 24/7
We’ve built a collection of resources that you can fall back on anytime you should need to!
- Training On-Demand - Get your training anytime, anywhere from our library of ready-made videos.
- At our extensive Help Center, you should be able to find information for just about anything PropertyGuru or AgentNet-related.
I have questions on the Certified Courses. Who can I contact?
You may submit an online enquiry by completing the form on PropertyGuru Academy’s Contact Us page, and we will get back to you within 2-3 working days.
Alternatively, you may reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
Check out PropertyGuru Academy 2.0 now and empower yourself with the knowledge to compete (and win).