The three most important factors when buying or renting a home are location, location and location. Nothing is more frustrating to a property seeker than not being able to find a listing that matches his/her requirements. With Plus Code in Google Maps, you can now accurately post your listings’ location and increase the chances of getting them matched to the right property seekers!
You might wonder, what’s Plus Code? Let’s read on to find out more.
What is Plus Code in Google Maps?
Plus Codes in Google Maps work like street addresses. However instead of addresses with street names and numbers, Plus Codes are based on latitude and longitude, and displayed as numbers and letters. With a Plus Code, your listing can be tagged more accurately to its location and appear to the right property seekers when they search for it. More about Plus Code in Google Maps.
Why is Plus Code important for my listings?
As property seekers conduct their property search with location as one of their key considerations, posting a listing with an accurate location would ensure your listing appears in front of the right property seekers. This potentially increases the chances of property seekers contacting you!
Do I need to enter Plus Code when I create/edit a listing?
While it is not mandatory, we strongly encourage Agent Partners to enter your listing’s Plus Code as this would increase the visibility of your listing when property seekers search for a listing in your location.
How do I insert Plus Code into my listings?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to insert Plus Code into your listing:
1. On your computer or mobile device, open Google Maps or Google Maps mobile application.
2. Enter the location where you need a Plus Code. To drop a Pin, simply touch and hold the screen on the desired location.
3. Copy your listing’s location code by tapping on Plus Code
4. Paste your listing’s Plus Code onto the Listing Details page.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.