All Collections
All About PropertyGuru Finance
PropertyGuru Finance Home Loan Referral Programme: Commissions and Rewards
PropertyGuru Finance Home Loan Referral Programme: Commissions and Rewards

Find out more about your commissions and rewards when you refer a client to PropertyGuru Finance.

PropertyGuru Customer Contact Centre avatar
Written by PropertyGuru Customer Contact Centre
Updated over a week ago

How do I calculate my commission?

Let’s say your client takes a home loan of S$1,000,000 and your bank referral commission is 0.15% - you will earn S$1,500 in commissions and rewards (including GST):

  • In Cash: S$1,250 (90% of the commission)

  • In Ad-Credits (rounded up): 333 (Valued at S$250 based on $0.75/credit - 10% of the commission + 8% GST)

I used to give part of my commission to the agency, will I need to share my commission with PropertyGuru Finance?

No, we won’t take a cut of your commission. For every client referral, you’ll get 90% of your commission in the form of cash and the remaining 10% in the form of Ad Credits.

When and how will I receive my commission and rewards?

You will receive your cash commission via bank transfer and your Ad Credits rewards will be issued into your AgentNet account within 5 working days after the bank processes their referral fee, which usually takes between 3 to 6 weeks.

Based on the value of your commission, the corresponding Partner360 Rewards points will be recorded under your AgentNet Account. Find out more about Partner360 Rewards here.

Did this answer your question?