Be prepared and stay professional during property viewing. Print your listing and presenting it to your potential client will leave a better impression about yourself and the property.
Here's how you can print your listing:
1. Go to your 'Active listing'. Click the three dots and click on 'Live Preview' on the selected listings
3. When you are in your listing details page, click on 'PDF'. Then print your listing.
Now the physical copy of your listing is good to go
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
Other recommended articles:
What does your listing look like to property seekers
Find your listing on PropertyGuru
What are the requirements for Headlines?
How to determine the right property price?
5 Ways to create eye-catching listings
Deliver insights to prospects during viewing