Once your listing has been published, it will appear on PropertyGuru's website and mobile app. To search for your listing, type the condo/building name in the search box. If it's a landed property (regardless is residential or commercial), type in the district name.
1. Select property type (for sale/ for rent)
2. Key in the name of the condo/ building / district in the text box
2. Select your property/ district from the drop down list
In the search result page, the most recent published listing will be displayed on top of the search result.
You may find your listing based on the published/ reposted timing. You may further filter them by listing type, property type, price etc.
To gain a higher listing exposure, you may Boost your listing and it will be featured on top of the search result for a week.
Note: If your listing has no photo, it will be displayed after other listings with photos so ensure that your listing contains a minimum of 3 photos.
Tip: Repost to keep your listing fresh and be found by interested property seekers.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.