Before property seekers open your listing details for an in-depth understanding, they will scan through, together with other listings. By writing a good description, you are able to capture their attention with these simple rules:
1. Keep it between 80-150 words
2. Break up your text into smaller paragraphs and make it easier for property seekers to read
3. Use your property photos to do storytelling, so that property seekers can visualise what the property would be
4. A good listing description follows is orderly and has the right “flow” to it
4A. Talk about the unit's condition. Everything from the facing, furnishing to the size etc.. Remember to list all new or upgraded appliances that come along in the unit, which could further persuade the decision of property seekers
4B. What are the facilities provided to property seekers should they deal with you? Common facilities like a swimming pool, gym, recreational hall, security etc. might be determining factors for property seekers to purchase the home.
4C. Nearby amenities and area development will greatly affect the value of the property, ensure that you cover what is nearby your listing - supermarket, malls, schools etc.
4D. Another factor that property seekers also look at is the travelling time. Factors such as nearest form of public transportation, distance to highways, and road development etc. will always be taken into consideration.
Tips: Do not write in short forms or descriptions that are all in capital letters. It will make your listing look unprofessional, hence giving a bad impressions to property seekers.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
Other recommended articles:
Understanding Market Supply Gap
How to build your online presence and personal brand with PropertyGuru
Get in front of property buyers and seekers with AskGuru
How to rank high in “Free Text searches”
How to Respond to Property Seekers
How to Follow-up with Enquiries
Create an attractive agent profile
The best way to engage a new lead