Refresh your listing's post date by using the Repost feature to secure a high ranking in search results for more exposure.
By reposting your listing, it will automatically extend the expiry date of the listing by 32 days from the new post date.
When you repost your listing, your listing's post date will be refreshed enabling your listing to rank high on search results within the listing tier. For example, if you are reposting your Boost listing, your listing’s ranking will rank high within the Boost listings tier.
If you wish to schedule your repost activities to maintain its exposure on search results and save the hassle of reposting your listings manually, you can use Auto-Repost.
To repost a listing, follow these steps:
1. Login to AgentNet App, go to 'Listings' and select the listing that you wish to repost. You can either choose to repost just one listing, or multiple listings.
2. Once you have selected the listing(s) you wish to repost, a pop-up will show informing you on the number of Ad Credits which will be deducted from your account to perform the listing Repost.
You will also be informed of your current Ad Credits balance before you can click on ‘Repost’ to proceed with your Repost activity.
Note: The number of Ad credits needed to repost your listing is indicated next to your listing.
You can also Repost multiple listings at a go with the Bulk Repost Function. Here’s how to:
Go to your active listings and click on ‘Select Listings’
Select the listings that you want to Repost, then click on the ‘Repost’ icon.
Note: You can also bulk deactivate listings by simply clicking 'Deactivate'.
Once done, you'll be shown a pop up with details of your Repost booking.
Ad Credits will be deducted for each listing's Repost. The amount of Ad Credits needed to repost a listing is calculated by Optimus, and may differ between listings, depending on the market condition and the demand and supply of consumers.
You will receive a confirmation notification.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
Other recommended articles
Download AgentNet mobile app
Post a property listing (Mobile)
Update property location for landed property (mobile)
Upload photos to your property listing (Mobile)
Find your listing in PropertyGuru (Mobile)
Update your sold/rented listing (Mobile)