Floor plan allows property seekers to get a better understanding on the entire layout and flow of the listing they are viewing. Having a floor plan also helps to increase your Listing Quality Score.
PropertyGuru has a floor plan library that allows you to download into your computer and also upload it into your listing.
Here's how you can do it:
1. Click on 'More' from the menu bar and select "Floor Plans"
2. Type in the condominium name in the search box
3. Choose the floor plan based on the unit number you are looking for and click on "Add to My Floor Plans"
4. Go to "My Floor Plans"
5. You will also be given the option to "share" the floor plan to an email, "view" it or "download" it into your computer
6. When you choose to download your floor plan, you will be given the option to Show Street Address, Show Stack and Show Floor. Select your preferred option.
You can now upload the floor plan into your listing.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.