Landed properties each have a unique location and will not appear on the pre-populated list of properties. When creating a new landed property listing, you must enter the state, district, and area details so that your property can be found easily by interested property seekers.
Here's how you can do it:
1. Click on "Create a temporary location".
2. Key in all the necessary location details. Select the accurate area so that your listing can be found easily by property seekers
Note: Postal code is not a mandatory field
Property seekers respond better to detailed listings, be sure to add as much information as possible
3. Click on "Next" to proceed to publish your listing!
Your listing is now good to go
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.