Having an introduction video of your listing can showcase your property in a more lively way and highlight its features and amenities. Thus, adding a video to your MyWeb is strongly encouraged.
To add a video file to MyWeb, follow these steps:
1. Go to YouTube and search for the video you would like to share. Click Share
2. Click on Embed.
3. Copy Embed code
4. Go to MyWeb setting and click on the HTML icon. A pop-up appears and paste your code into the box.
5. Click update and save the changes. Don’t forget to refresh your MyWeb to see the changes
TIP: Videos can help sell the potential home to the property seeker, and give them a feel of how living in the property would be like. As such, property videos should be appealing, engaging and memorable to leave a lasting impression and will in turn drive enquiries
You may also add the video into your listing, click here to learn more.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.