Put in hyperlinks to direct your MyWeb visitors to other resources in just a click.
First, decide on a webpage that you want your visitors to go to, here are some examples for your consideration when you are designing your website.
Link your website to:
1. Your property listing page
2. Project detail pages
3. Facebook business page / social media
4. Property blogs
5. Government scheme and related website
Follow these steps to add in a hyperlink:
1. Go to the page you want to link and copy the URL. For example: PropertyGuru News page
2. Go to AgentWeb MyWeb Content. Highlight the text/picture and Click on Hyperlink Icon
2. You will see the "Insert Hyperlink box" where you can copy the URL of you desired destination link. Click on Insert.
3. Scroll down to the bottom to save the changes you've made. Check that the hyperlink appears on your website
Try clicking on the text/picture to ensure that the hyperlink is not broken.
Make your website user friendly by hyperlinking between different pages and content so that visitors will be able to browse through your website and spend time in knowing you and your listings.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.