Available to all agent members, Auto-Repost is an excellent complement for agents who want to save the hassle of reposting listings manually yet maximising the listing exposure.
It allows you to automatically schedule your repost activities according to your preferred day, time and duration. And most importantly, you could also maximise your Ad Credits investment by using Auto-Repost:
TIP: Schedule your Auto-Reposts at timings with the highest volume of visits to maximise your investment!
To set-up an Auto-Repost booking, follow these steps:
1. Login to AgentNet, go to 'Listings' and select the listing you wish to 'Auto-Repost'.
You can also choose to Auto-Repost multiple listings all at once by clicking the checkbox on the left-hand side of the listings.
A red ribbon will show-up once multiple selections are made on top of the page. Simply click on “Auto-Repost Selected” to repost multiple listings.
Note: If you have chosen multiple listings in your Auto-Repost booking, the same schedule will be applicable across all selected listings. If you prefer different schedule for each listing, you will have to book them one by one.
2. There will be a pop-up where you can select your preferred day and time for your Auto-Repost booking.
3. Upon setting your duration, the total Ad Credits that is forecast for your booking will be shown in the purple box.
Note: Ad Credits is deducted only upon each event of listing repost and the amount may vary due to Optimus or the use of Boost.
To activate your booking, simply click on “Auto-Repost Now”.
4. Auto-Repost tab will turn blue. This means, Auto-Repost booking has been successful. End date will be indicated in the tab.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Auto-Repost?
The Auto-Repost feature allows you to automatically repost your listings according to your preferred day, time and duration, so they remain competitively ranked at all times.
2. What are the enhancements made to the Auto-Repost booking flow?
- You can now schedule Auto-Repost for your listing via the 'Listings' page, right where your listing is.
- You can now set up more than 3 schedules in one booking, apply to a single listing or multiple listings.
- With a few clicks on the 'Listings' page, you can now set-up Auto-Repost for multiple listings at one-go.
3. Would any of the enhancements affect how listings that are on Auto-Repost schedule, be ranked on the search results?
There is no changes to the search results algorithm.
4. Will the Auto-Repost update be available on AgentNet App?
Yes, you can Auto-Repost via the AgentNet App.
5. Can I book multiple listings with Auto-Repost?
Yes, you can select multiple listings which you can Auto-Repost at the same day, time and duration.
6. Can I choose the day, time and duration based on my own preference?
Yes, you are able to choose the day, time and duration of your Auto-Repost booking.
7. Can I choose a different day, time and duration on the multiple listings I’ve chosen?
You are not able to select a different day, time and duration for the multiple listings you’ve chosen on the same Auto-Repost booking you made.
If you prefer another set of schedules for each of your listing, you will have to book them separately as a single Auto-Repost booking.
8. Would there be any changes to the number of Ad Credits deducted for Auto-Repost?
No, number of Ad Credits will continue to be determined by Optimus.
9. Will I see how much Ad Credits will be deducted for my Auto-Repost booking?
Yes, upon confirming the listings on your Auto-Repost booking, there will be a pop-up that shows the forecasted amount of Ad Credits you will use in the duration of your Auto-Repost booking. The forecasted credits will be based on the Optimus rates on the day of your booking.
Ad Credits are only deducted upon each event of listing repost and the amount may vary due to Optimus or the use of Boost.
10. Will the Ad Credits deducted be different in each event of listing Repost?
Yes, the amount of Ad Credits required to Repost your listing throughout your Auto-Repost booking may differ due to Optimus.
The actual amount of Ad Credits deducted may be lower or higher than the forecasted amount, depending on the market condition, and the demand and supply of consumers when the repost happens.
Auto-Repost will only deduct the required credits when the repost of the listing happens.
11. In any time of my Auto-Repost booking, will I be able to check how much Ad Credits was used so far?
Yes, if you click on the active Auto-Repost at AgentNet > Listings, you are able to check the total Ad Credits used to date and the total forecasted Ad Credits left on the Auto-Repost booking made.
12. What happens if I have insufficient Ad Credits in my account when my Auto-Repost booking is running?
Your Auto-Repost booking will be paused should this happen and it will be indicated on the “Listings” page, right next to your affected listing.
13. I have an active Auto-Repost. Can I still amend my Auto-Repost Booking?
Yes, you can edit your booking by clicking on the “Edit” link next to the listing you wish to amend.
Read more on how to amend your Auto-Repost booking here.
14. Can I cancel my Auto-Repost booking, if I have activated it already?
Yes, you can. Simply click on the “Edit” link next to the listing you wish to cancel the booking, and click “Stop Auto-Repost".
15. If I would to stop my Auto-Repost booking before the schedule ends, how would my Ad Credits be deducted?
Ad Credits are only deducted upon each event of listing repost. If your booking is scheduled to run from 10 June 2020 to 15 Sep 2020, and you had canceled it on 30 June 2020, only credits used between 10 June 2020 to 30 June 2020 would have been deducted from your account.
16. Will the Auto-Repost enhancements apply to Commercial Listings too?
Yes, the Auto-Repost enhancements will be available to Commercial Listings too.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.