This guide is meant to walk you through the steps of creating your first AgentNet listing.
Click 'Create Listing' on AgentNet Dashboard
Follow these steps:
1. Put your property in correct location
Choose your property from the drop down list. If your property is not found in the drop down list, click on No match? add new property to input the property particulars.
There are instances, where there is more than one Postal Code available. Please ensure to select the correct Postal Code by, selecting on the Postal Code drop down.
2. Key in property details
TIP: Property seekers will want to have a detailed information while looking for potential properties. Not only will listings with an in depth description improve your listing quality score, it will increase the chances of property seekers calling you. We recommend that you provide accurate, detailed description for each listing.
3. Upload attractive property photos, videos and virtual tours
4. Before your listing gets published, you will be shown the amount of Ad Credits required to post, repost, Boost and Spotlight the listing. The Ad Credits needed is calculated by Optimus and may change over time.
5. Once you are ready to publish your listing, click on 'Post Now'.
TIP: Refresh your listing date by using repost to get on top of the search results.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.