1. Click on your name on the top right and click on 'Edit Account' from the drop down
2. Enter the old password that was sent in your 'getting started' email
3. Enter a new password
4. Click on 'Save Changes' for your password change to take effect
While you're updating your password, you should also fill in your contact information.
Your email and mobile number are mandatory. Only mobile numbers registered with CEA are allowed.
Once you have updated your password and contact information, proceed to update your Personal Profile.
Your PropertyGuru profile is public to all property seekers. It contains your professional expertise and your personal description. Property seekers will for a trustworthy agent to work with and this is your first step at establishing your personal brand.
Learn how to update your personal profile here.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.