Spring forward to this offer that guarantees you higher savings!

Regardless of your current package, if your account is expiring in September 2020, you can leverage on this offer during your renewal for all your Ad Credits and Concurrent Listing needs.

Contact our Renewal Team at +65 6572 9296 to find out more. Promotion ends on 28 August 2020. (Offer does not apply if you downgrade)

Frequently Asked Questions:


When is this valid till?

28 Aug 2020

Who is eligible for this savings?

All agents whose accounts are expiring in Sep 2020 AND renewing / upgrading to Premier or Business package before 28 Aug 2020, excluding Business package agents who downgrade to Premier package.

• Example 1 - You’ve subscribed to Advance package and expiring on 5 Sep 2020. You can receive the additional discount if you renew to Premier or Business before 28 Aug 2020.

• Example 2 – You've subscribed to Premier package and expiring on 20 Sep 2020. You can receive the additional discount if you renew to Premier or Business before 28 Aug 2020.

Is this additional savings on top of my loyalty discount?

Yes! If you are in the 6th year with PropertyGuru, you would receive 6% + 10%, a total of 16% off your account renewal.

This is valid if you upgrade / renew to Premier or Business package by 28 Aug 2020, excluding Business package agents who downgrade to Premier package.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Customer Service at custcare@propertyguru.com.sg

Alternatively, you can start a ‘live’ chat via the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page or call us at +65 6238 5971. (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM to 6PM

Did this answer your question?