Thank you for purchasing/renewing your PropertyGuru package. Your support means a lot to us.
When you make a purchase, you will have the option of paying via our online or offline method. Here is how you can complete your online payment process:
1. Click on the payment link you've received in your email or log into AgentNet and click on the "See Details" button.
2. Your complete sales order is listed on "Your Pending Payments" page. Please review your order before you checkout.
3. You can choose to pay through PayPal or directly with your credit card.
This payment gateway is secured by Adyen and ensures Level 1 PCI compliance. Your credit cards details are encrypted and send over a secured connection.
5. Please do not navigate away from the payment page while your payment is processing. Once your payment is completed you will receive a notification that your payment has been successfully processed.
6. You can opt-in to have your credit card information saved for future purchases. The credit card info is encrypted and stored by the payment gateway (who is PCI-DSS compliance).
We do not store your credit card details
PropertyGuru does not store your credit card details. All payments made to PropertyGuru goes through our partner, Adyen and conform to Level 1 PCI compliance. Your credit card details are encrypted and sent through a secured connection.
Details about Adyen's security setup and PCI compliance can be found on their security page.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can start a ‘live’ chat via the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page or call them at +65 6238 5971. (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM to 6PM)
Other recommended articles
Our different online payment methods
FAQ on Online Payment Methods
Our different offline payment methods
FAQ on Offline Payment Methods
Retrieve your receipts
Terms of Purchase