Advertising is a great way to amplify the reach of your existing PropertyGuru listing. The best ads have strong visual imagery and compelling headlines.
Here’s how you can showcase your property listing using SocialCast and make your ad campaign stand out.
Ad Campaign for SocialCast on Facebook
The text of your advertisement is pulled from your listing's headline. All listing that you SocialCast on Facebook must have a headline.
Tips for a Successful Headline:
- Descriptive and speaks to your target audience
- Have a clear call to action
- Describes the property with a compelling storytelling element
Get more tips on how to write good Headlines.
2. Cover photo
All Facebook advertisements need a cover photo. This is the image that your audience will see first, so make sure that it is eye catching.
Your listing's quality score helps to ensure that your listing meets Facebook's guidelines, these include:
- No overlays
- No collages
- Uploading of floor plans on the correct tab
Tip: Showcase the best part of the property as your first photo to attract the most attention
3. Each listing needs four photos
These photos in your SocialCast on Facebook ad campaign will appear in a carousel format. Make sure that these photos:
- Showcase the interior and exterior of the property
- Are clear and well lit
- Are of a wide variety so that property seekers will have a good overview of how the property will look like
Click here for more tips on how you can make your photos shine
4. High Listing Quality Score
Your ad campaign should showcase the best listings that you have created in order to attract the most attention.
We have helped to ensure that your listing is visually appealing with the Listing Quality Score in place.
Only listings with a Listing Quality Score above 85% will be able to SocialCast their listing on Facebook.
How you can create high quality listings:
- Add more photos, videos, and a floor plan.
- Write a description that sells to capture property-seekers attention.
Click here for more tips!
5. Have a Timely Listing
Your listing must not be expiring anytime soon. Depending on the package you chose; either 7 days or 14 days campaign, please ensure that your listing is active during that time.
An example of what you will see during your SocialCast on Facebook set-up process should your listing not meet the requirements:
Once you have all these requirement ready, you are now ready to SocialCast on Facebook!
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.