SocialCast is a feature on AgentNet (Web) that turns your active listings into “Sponsored” ads on Facebook that will target engaged property seekers, easily, with a few clicks.
SocialCast on Facebook
Advertise your PropertyGuru listing on Facebook with ease, in just a few steps. It reaches out to property seekers who have searched for similar listings on PropertyGuru.com.sg, and it is easy to use, with guaranteed ad performance.
How to SocialCast on Facebook?
- Create a descriptive listing in PropertyGuru.
- Increase your listing's exposure by advertising your listing on Facebook. Go to "My Listing" and choose "SocialCast".
- Determine how long you would like your advertisement to run on Facebook.
- Pay for your Facebook advertisement with a credit card or PayPal.
How much does it cost to SocialCast on Facebook?
SocialCast on Facebook has a range of ad campaign options with different prices and duration to choose from. All of which have been designed for the best ad performance.
Impressions are the number of times your listing will be shown to a Facebook audience.
NOTE: This is NOT the number of people who click on your Facebook advertisement, but the number of times it is shown on Facebook. Be sure to create visually compelling advertisements to ensure the most clicks!
Is my purchase refundable?
Purchase is non-refundable and not transferable to other listings, products/services or account.
How long will the ad campaign run?
You can choose to run the campaign for either seven or fourteen days.
How do I extend my SocialCast on Facebook ad campaign?
You can opt to SocialCast your listing again after the current campaign has ended. You are unable to do an early extension, while your SocialCast campaign is still active.
Who are the target audience of my SocialCast ad?
Your ad will target property seekers in Singapore who have searched for a similar property type, location and price range.
How do I see if SocialCast is effective?
You can download or view your SocialCast ad performance report on AgentNet. In this report, you will be able to understand if your ad campaign was effective.
Can I use SocialCast via AgentNet Mobile App?
SocialCast via AgentNet Mobile App will be released later. Currently, you can only SocialCast your listing through AgentNet Web.
Where on Facebook would my ad appear?
Your ad will appear on news feed as a "Sponsored" ad.
When will my ad campaign get activated?
- If request to approved was made in the morning (12am to 11:59am), your ad campaign will be activated 7am next day.
- If request to approved was made in the afternoon/evening (12pm to 11.59pm) your ad campaign will be activated 7pm next day.
What is the difference between using SocialCast on Facebook versus doing a Facebook ad campaign on my own?
With SocialCast on Facebook, your ad will re-target engaged property seekers who have been searching for similar listings on PropertyGuru.com.sg. It has been designed to be convenient and easy to use.
SocialCast on Facebook also guarantees your ad impression performance; where we promise to deliver at least the stated number of impressions stated in your selected ad campaign option by the end of the campaign period.
- Re-targeting: Have you ever been shopping online and decided not to purchase. Just five minutes later that same product shows up as an advertisement on your Facebook feed? This is what re-targeting does.
- Ad impression: Ad Impressions’ refers to the number of times your ad is displayed to the target audience while they are on Facebook, but does not reflect if the property seeker clicked on your ad.
What should I do with my listing if CTR (click-through rate) is high but I'm not getting any calls or queries?
There can be several reasons why property seekers decide not to contact you after looking at your listing. Some example includes pricing and unit configurations. Another reason could also be due to the quality of your listing.
Ensuring a high listing quality score is not only important for your listing’s ranking, but it is also a good way to gauge how good your listing details are.
I have a SocialCast campaign running, but I don’t see it when I’m browsing my own Facebook feed
Your advertisement will only be published to a targeted audience. Unless you are within the target audience, you will not be able to see the running campaign. However you are able to view your SocialCast ad campaign performance report.
How do I see my own SocialCast campaign ‘live’ on Facebook?
As your SocialCasted listing will only reach the targeted audience, you won’t be able to see it unless your profile matches the target audience. However our Gurus are working to find a way that allows our agents to see their SocialCasted listings ‘live’ in action. Do stay tuned!
Try out SocialCast on Facebook Now!
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.