The key difference between a Spotlight listing and the other listings is the look and feel, which aims to drive listing views.
The six awesome features that Spotlight have are:
- Headline - Highlight property’s unique selling point to capture relevant property seeker’s attention right away
- Larger Search Results Tile – Create more visibility for your listing with a larger tile than regular listings on search results page
- Image Carousel – Showcases listing upfront right on search results page
- Grey Gradient – Outshine competitors’ listings with the grey gradient effect
- Large Profile Photo – Build your personal brand with the display of your profile photo right next to your listing
- Direct Contact – Have property seekers enquire straightaway on search results page
Note: Spotlight does not influence the listing’s ranking in search results.
Here are the differences between Spotlight and the other listings:
Be Bold. Be Spotted. Be in the Spotlight now!
Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can start a ‘live’ chat via the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page or call them at +65 6238 5971. (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM to 6PM)
Other recommended articles:
What is Spotlight?
How to Spotlight a listing?
What are the differences between Boost and Spotlight?