Here at PropertyGuru, our products for Agents spans a variety of formats, and headline writing is compulsory to each listing.
Headlines are short descriptions that help agents to promote the best feature of each of their listing. These headlines will be used across PropertyGuru's platform to better promote agents’ listings.
Headlines apply to both Residential and Commercial listings.
Here are the terms and restrictions on Headlines that you should take note of:
- Between 10 characters – 70 characters in length.
- Only contain simple characters; a-z, A-Z, 0-9, spaces, and: $,-.!:;&/?@%()'
- Please keep to a maximum of 2 punctuation marks consecutively
- Only having sequences of digits up to 6 digits.
- Only have the first letter of a word capitalized. (exceptions such as MRT & LRT apply)
- Having the first letter of each sentence beginning with a capital letter.
- Not containing any radical racist words/sentence. (per the same checks that apply to listing descriptions)
What are some examples of Headlines that will NOT be accepted?
Some examples of headlines that will not be accepted include:
“CALL ME AT 6834-6767!!!”
- Only the first letter in a word can be capitalized, with exceptions like MRT, LRT and others
- Listing headlines must not contain a sequence of more than 6 digits
“!!! ^^^ awesome listing ^^^ !!!”
- Listing headlines may only contain letters, numbers, and basic punctuation
- Punctuation in listing headlines must be preceded by a letter or number
- The first word in each sentence must begin with a capital letter
Part of good story design is good copy, and the first piece of copy that property seekers look at is your listing's headline!
Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Customer Service at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can start a ‘live’ chat via the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page or call them at +65 6238 5971. (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM to 6PM)
Other recommended articles:
What does your listing look like to property seekers
Find your listing on PropertyGuru
How to determine the right property price?
5 Ways to create eye-catching listings
Deliver insights to prospects during viewing
Print your listing