Here at PropertyGuru, our products for Agents spans a variety of formats, and headline writing is compulsory to each listing.
Headlines are short descriptions that help agents to promote the best feature of each of their listing. These headlines will be used across PropertyGuru's platform to better promote agents’ listings.
Headlines apply to both Residential and Commercial listings.
Here are the terms and restrictions on Headlines that you should take note of:
- Between 10 characters – 70 characters in length.
- Only contain simple characters; a-z, A-Z, 0-9, spaces, and: $,-.!:;&/?@%()'
- Please keep to a maximum of 2 punctuation marks consecutively
- Only having sequences of digits up to 6 digits.
- Only have the first letter of a word capitalized. (exceptions such as MRT & LRT apply)
- Having the first letter of each sentence beginning with a capital letter.
- Not containing any radical racist words/sentence. (per the same checks that apply to listing descriptions)
What are some examples of Headlines that will NOT be accepted?
Some examples of headlines that will not be accepted include:
“CALL ME AT 6834-6767!!!”
- Only the first letter in a word can be capitalized, with exceptions like MRT, LRT and others
- Listing headlines must not contain a sequence of more than 6 digits
“!!! ^^^ awesome listing ^^^ !!!”
- Listing headlines may only contain letters, numbers, and basic punctuation
- Punctuation in listing headlines must be preceded by a letter or number
- The first word in each sentence must begin with a capital letter
Part of good story design is good copy, and the first piece of copy that property seekers look at is your listing's headline!
Net desktop page or call them at +65 6238 5971. (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM to 6PM)
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.