How many articles have you read recently about the “conversion funnel”? Probably a lot. In case you find it hard to understand, we have broken it down for you.
Undoubtedly you want property seekers on the website to take certain actions. Maybe you want them to make a purchase, show interest or sign up.
When property seekers do something you want them to do, it’s known as a conversion. Property seekers converts from browsing to taking the action you want them to take.
A funnel is a set of steps visitors need to go through before they can reach the conversion.
This is a very simple visualization showing the main four steps in the process:
- First, your potential customer becomes aware of your listing. But the opportunity to engage them doesn’t present itself until they have a need or a question. Hence creating awareness and quality to your listings is very important. Which is the ‘Impressions’ part of the funnel.
- Second, you build interest and unique selling proposition in your listing. Potential customer now become interested customer. Which is the ‘Views’ part of the funnel.
- Third, your interested customer will be converted to very interested customer. Spontaneous customer will want to see a call-to-action at every opportunity. This is where you can expect phone reveals and messages. Be spontaneous and to highlight your unique proposition you can offer. Once you accomplish this, getting property-seekers to convert to highly interested customers will become a much easier process. Which is the ‘Phone reveal & Messages’.
- And finally, this is your ultimate goal, the big action you want your prospect to take which is to close the deal! Showing and viewing the property and your unique selling techniques & negotiation skills comes into place. No action happens without a cause or trigger. Whether you show social proof, create urgency, offer a discount, or use any other trigger, it will help improve your conversion rates (signing contract).
So ensure to optimize your funnel to maximize the number of property seekers that ultimately convert them to your ultimate goal; which to sign the contract!
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.