PropertyGuru aims to provide the most accurate and relevant listings and information to property seekers. Hence, you might find your listing being suspended by us. When your listing gets suspended, it will be paused and will not be shown in active listings.
But not to worry. It may be a silly mistake that needs some clarification or modification, that can be done in a few steps.
1. Go to "My Listings" and click on the "Suspended" tab
2. You may appeal, edit or remove the listing
3. To appeal, please input the reason of appeal. If you have edited the listing according to our ads and content guideline, do notify us with reasons in the text box given.
Please be ensured that the listing will be activated once the listing is cleared in accordance to our listing guidelines.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.