1. Login to AgentNet, select the listing you want to edit under "Listings", and click on "Edit" and you will be redirected to the listing creation page.
2. Choose the section that information needs to be edited
Note: Location, Property Type and District/Estate cannot be changed once your listing has been published. Do make sure that these information are accurate before publishing it.
3. Click on "Save Now" to save your listing changes.
Note: No Ad Credits will be deducted when you click "Save & Exit". Ad Credits will only deducted when:
- You choose to Repost or Boost your active listing from the listing summary page or under "My Listing" page.
- You choose to post your drafted listing from the listing summary page or under "My Listing" page.
- You choose to "Reactivate" a past listing that has been delisted.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.