1. Login to AgentNet, select the listing you want to edit under "Listings", and click on "Edit" and you will be redirected to the listing creation page.
2. Choose the section that information needs to be edited
Note: Location, Property Type and District/Estate cannot be changed once your listing has been published. Do make sure that these information are accurate before publishing it.
3. Click on "Save Now" to save your listing changes.
Note: No Ad Credits will be deducted when you click "Save & Exit". Ad Credits will only deducted when:
- You choose to Repost or Boost your active listing from the listing summary page or under "My Listing" page.
- You choose to post your drafted listing from the listing summary page or under "My Listing" page.
- You choose to "Reactivate" a past listing that has been delisted.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Customer Service at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can start a ‘live’ chat via the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page or call them at +65 6238 5971. (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM to 6PM)
Other recommended articles:
Update property location for landed property listings
Update your sold/rented listing