Floor plan allows property seekers to get a better understanding on the entire layout and flow of the listing they are viewing. Having a floor plan also helps to increase your Listing Quality Score.
PropertyGuru has a floor plan library that allows you to download into your computer and also upload it into your listing.
Here's how you can do it:
1. Click on 'More' from the menu bar and select "Floor Plans"
2. Type in the condominium name in the search box
3. Choose the floor plan based on the unit number you are looking for and click on "Add to My Floor Plans"
4. Go to "My Floor Plans"
5. You will also be given the option to "share" the floor plan to an email, "view" it or "download" it into your computer
6. When you choose to download your floor plan, you will be given the option to Show Street Address, Show Stack and Show Floor. Select your preferred option.
You can now upload the floor plan into your listing.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Customer Service at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can start a ‘live’ chat via the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page or call them at +65 6238 5971. (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM to 6PM)
Other recommended articles:
Post a listing
Porting of listings from PropertyGuru to third party platforms
Ensure a high Listing quality score
Upload the floor plan into your listing
Embed a video into your listing
Upload photos to your property listing