When property seekers look for home, they want to see properties for sale/rent. Avoid misleading them by remembering to unlist/complete your sold/rented listings so that it will fall under past listing.
1. To unlist, go to your Active listings. Select the listings that you want to unlist and click on "Unlist Selected"
2. To show your listing as sold/rented, click on edit your listing.
3. Go to "Summary" and click on Sold/Rented
By clicking on sold/rented, not only will it make room for more active listings, but it will also shows property seekers that you have a lot of past transactions in your Agent Profile, under "Property Listings" tab.
4. To delete listing, click on 'Past' tab. Select the listing and click 'Delete'.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.