Attract property seekers with visually appealing photos. You can upload photos conveniently using your phone anytime, anywhere.
1. When you are creating a new listing, click on "Listing Media"
2. Click "+" , then decide if you want to "Take a photo" or "Select from Library"
Tip: Upload the photos in the right order that how you want the interested property seekers to view your photos.
3. Use the rotate and crop function to ensure the photos are in correct orientation and size. Then press "Upload"
4. Add Caption to describe the photo. Property seekers will see them when they click on the photos to expand it to full screen
5. Select the most attractive photo that can represent the property as a cover image
6. Library photos will be included in your listing automatically. Select the library photos that you do not want and press on the icon to remove them.
7. Click on "Next" to proceed to publish your listing!
TIP: A perfect property photo has good angles, positioning, lighting and staging of property to deliver best property visual. It can be done with your phone, learn and practice the 10 tips to taking quality property photos with your phone.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Customer Service at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can start a ‘live’ chat via the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page or call them at +65 6238 5971. (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM to 6PM)
Other recommended articles
Download AgentNet mobile app
Post a property listing (Mobile)
Repost your listing (Mobile)
Update property location for landed property (mobile)
Find your listing in PropertyGuru (Mobile)
Update your sold/rented listing (Mobile)
Share your listing to social media apps (Mobile)