PropertyGuru makes it convenient for you to create a new property listing on the go with your mobile. Follow this guide to create a new property listing in 3 easy steps.
1. Go to AgentNet App and chose "Create New Listing"
2. Type the building name in "Location" and choose your property from the drop down list
If your property is not found in the drop down list, click on "Add new property" to input the property particulars. Learn how to update your landed property here.
If it's a new condo project, call us at +65 62385971, we are happy to add them into condo directory.
3. Key in property details
Property seekers look for detailed information when looking at potential properties. Listings with thorough descriptions will improve your listing quality score and engage readers.
Note: Location and Listing Type (For sale/rent) cannot be edited once your listing has been published. Do make sure the information are accurate before proceeding to publish it.
4. Upload attractive property photos, videos and virtual tours
TIP: A perfect property listing's photo has good angles, positioning, lighting and staging of the property to deliver best visual. It can be done with your phone, you can read more and learn the 10 tips to taking quality property photos with your phone.
5. Review your listing summary and publish it after confirmation
Ensure that your listing has achieved a 100% Listing Quality Score. This score is based on completeness of listing details. The higher your Listing Quality Score, the higher the chance of your listing attracting more property seekers.
Ad Credits will be deducted from your account to publish the listing.
TIP: Refresh your listing date by using Repost to get on top of the search results.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.