Property seekers always refresh their browsers to look for updated and fresh listings. The Auto-Repost feature will automatically Repost your listing according to your preferred schedule – from the date, to time and frequency! Your Reposted listing will be given a timestamp when it is Reposted.
This feature is available to all package type.
Follow these steps to set up an Auto-Repost schedule:
- Choose any listing that you want to schedule for an automatic Repost for, click on "Schedule Repost". The amount of Ad Credits needed to Repost the listing each time will be shown. The credit quantity differs between listings, depending on market conditions and the demand and supply of consumers. This is calculated by Optimus (Learn more about Optimus here).
2. You may also select other listings to be Reposted at the same time
3. Choose the day, timing and frequency based on your own preference
4. Choose the start and end date
TIP: Base on site traffic data, Tuesday – Thursday, from 10am – 5pm and 8pm – 10pm are the time and days of the week where PropertyGuru.com.sg is most visited by property seekers. Test out your schedule for at least a month to see if this is the best schedule for your listings
5. Check on Ad Credits forecast before proceeding to create the campaign. The system will show you the number of Ad Credits needed to run the campaign for your stated period, in the box above the "Create Campaign" button.
This number is an estimate according to Optimus at the point of your campaign creation. The actual amount of Ad Credits deducted may be lower or higher, depending on the market condition, and the demand and supply of consumera when the Repost happens.
Auto-Repost will only deduct the required credits when the Reposting of the listing happens.
6. Click on "Create Campaign"
6. Click on "Proceed"
Note: Feel free to edit this Auto-Repost schedule under Bookings anytime.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can start a ‘live’ chat via the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page or call them at +65 6238 5971. (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM to 6PM)