Refresh your listing's post date by using the Repost feature to secure a high ranking in search results for more exposure.
By reposting your listing, it will automatically extend the expiry date of the listing by 32 days from the new post date.
When you repost your listing, your listing's post date will be refreshed enabling your listing to rank high on search results within the listing tier. For example, if you are reposting your Boost listing, your listing’s ranking will rank high within the Boost listings tier.
Other factors that determine the ranking of your listing is the Listing Quality Score.
If you wish to schedule your repost activities to maintain its exposure on search results and save the hassle of reposting your listings manually, you can use Auto-Repost.
To repost a listing, follow these steps:
1. Login to AgentNet, go to "Listings" and select the listing that you wish to repost. You can either choose to repost just one listing, or multiple listings.
2. Once you have selected the listing(s) you wish to repost, a pop-up will show informing you on the number of Ad Credits which will be deducted from your account to perform the listing Repost.
You will also be informed of your current Ad Credits balance before you can click on ‘Repost’ to proceed with your Repost activity.
Note: The number of Ad credits needed to repost your listing is indicated next to your listing.
The amount of Ad Credits needed to repost a listing is calculated by Optimus, and may differ between listings, depending on the market condition and the demand and supply of consumers.
3. Once you have clicked on “Repost”, a green pop-up will appear on the top right of the page to confirm that your listing(s) has been reposted.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.