A picture is worth 1,000 words! Property seekers look for as much information as they can, including images that covers the whole property. Listing photos that with sufficient lighting and clear focus perform the best.
Tip: Upload clean images with no text or image overlays
1. Click on your listing's media
2. Upload all property photos at one-go. Click "Add Photo" or simply drag and drop from your photo album on your computer.
3. Select the most attractive photo that can represent the property as cover image
4. Use the rotate function to ensure that the photos are in the correct orientation
5. Click and drag the photos to rearrange the sequence that you would like for interested property seekers to view your photos
Tip: Good property photos have good angles, positioning, lighting and staging to deliver the best visual property seekers will view. It can be done simply with your phone. Learn and practice the 10 tips to taking quality property photos with your phone.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.