Listings that have clear and captivating visuals will be more likely to attract property seekers to click on them. These visuals include photos, videos and virtual tours.
Uploading a video is a more interactive way to showcase your property and engage property seekers. You can simply record a video with your smartphone and upload it to platforms like YoutTube or Vimeo.
If you want to take amazing property photos or videos, check out our top 10 tips to take quality property photos with your phone.
1. On the video sharing site, click on "share"
2. A pop-up will appear. Click on "Embed"
3. Copy the embed code
4. Paste the copied code in the "Embed Videos" text box
Your video will now be listed alongside your property photos. For property listings with video content, a play icon will be displayed on the cover image to prompt property seekers of such multimedia content.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.