Landed properties each have a unique location and will not appear on the pre-populated list of properties. It would be ideal for you to enter the postal code, state, district, and area detail so that your property is easily found by interested property seekers.
Here's how you can do it:
1. Click on "+ Add new property"
2. Key in all the necessary location details. You are advised to select the accurate area so that property seekers can easily find your listing.
Note: Keying in of postal code will result in a Google Map appearing in your listing. However, it is not a compulsory information.
3. Input all the required property details
Property seekers respond better to listings with as much details as possible. Ensure that your listing details have as much information as possible.
4. Click on "Next" and proceed to key in the property details such as the price, number of bedroom/bathroom, build up, description, and more.
Note: Location and Listing Type (For sale/rent) cannot be edited once your listing has been published. Ensure that the information is accurate before proceeding to publish it.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.