Your PropertyGuru profile is public to all property seekers.
It should ideally contain your professional experience, expertise and any specific areas you are focused on.
Property seekers will look forward to work with a trustworthy agent, and this is your first step to establish your personal branding.
1. First, click on your name on the top right hand corner
2. Click on "Edit Profile" from the drop down list
3. Choose "Public Profile"
Please note: Filling in your agency, CEA licence number and CEA salesperson number are mandatory.
4. Upload your profile image. To upload an image, please click on "Choose File"
5. Share some information about yourself. Agents with a fuller profile will appear more trustworthy.
It would be good for you to mention your area of expertise, specialties, with a touch of your personality.
When you are done updating up your profile, click on "Save Changes" for the changes to take effect.
Your profile is now good to go!
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +65 9298 1629
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.